经典英文诗歌5首朗诵双语版

Love is too young to know what conscience is;爱神太年轻,不懂得良心是什么;Yet who knows

not conscience is born of love?但谁不晓得良心是爱情所产?下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!

莎士比亚英文诗歌1

Poor soul, the centre of my sinful earth,

可怜的灵魂,万恶身躯的中心,

these rebel powers that thee array;

被围攻你的叛逆势力所俘掳,

Why dost thou pine within and suffer dearth,

为何在暗中憔悴,忍受着饥馑,

Painting thy outward walls so costly gay?

却把外壁妆得那么堂皇丽都?

Why so large cost, having so short a lease,

赁期那么短,这倾颓中的大厦

Dost thou upon thy fading mansion spend?

难道还值得你这样铺张浪费?

Shall worms, inheritors of this excess,

是否要让蛆虫来继承这奢华,

Eat up thy charge? is this thy body's end?

把它吃光?这可是肉体的依皈?

Then soul, live thou upon thy servant's loss,

所以,灵魂,请拿你仆人来度日,

And let that pine to aggravate thy store;

让他消瘦,以便充实你的贮藏,

Buy terms divine in selling hours of dross;

拿无用时间来兑换永欠租期,

Within be fed, without be rich no more:

让内心得滋养,别管外表堂皇:

So shalt thou feed on Death, that feeds on men,

这样,你将吃掉那吃人的死神,

And Death once dead, there's no more dying then.

而死神一死,世上就永无死人。

莎士比亚英文诗歌2

My love is as a fever, longing still

我的爱是一种热病,它老切盼

For that which longer nurseth the disease,

那能够使它长期保养的单方,

Feeding on that which doth preserve the ill,

服食一种能维持病状的药散,

The uncertain sickly appetite to please.

使多变的病态食欲长久盛旺。

My reason, the physician to my love,

理性(那医治我的爱情的医生)

Angry that his prescriptions are not kept,

生气我不遵守他给我的嘱咐,

Hath left me, and I desperate now approve

把我扔下,使我绝望,因为不信

Desire is death, which physic did except.

医药的欲望,我知道,是条死路。

Past cure I am, now reason is past care,

我再无生望,既然丧失了理智,

And frantic-mad with evermore unrest;

整天都惶惑不安、烦躁、疯狂;

My thoughts and my discourse as madmen's are,

无论思想或谈话,全像个疯子,

At random from the truth vainly express'd;

脱离了真实,无目的,杂乱无章;

For I have sworn thee fair and thought thee bright,

因为我曾赌咒说你美,说你璀璨,

Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.

你却是地狱一般黑,夜一般暗。

莎士比亚英文诗歌3

O me, what eyes hath Love put in my head,

唉,爱把什么眼睛装在我脑里,

Which have no correspondence with true sight!

使我完全认不清真正的景象?

Or, if they have, where is my judgment fled,

或者,如果他们逃离了我的判断,

That censures falsely what they see aright?

竟错判了眼睛所见到的真相?

If that be fair whereon my false eyes dote,

如果我眼睛所迷恋的真是美,

What means the world to say it is not so?

为何大家都异口同声不承认?

If it be not, then love doth well denote

若真不美呢,那就绝对无可讳,

Love's eye is not so true as all men's 'No.'

爱情的眼睛不如一般人看得真:

How can it? O, how can Love's eye be true,

当然喽,它怎能够,爱眼怎能够

That is so vex'd with watching and with tears?

看得真呢,它日夜都泪水汪汪?

No marvel then, though I mistake my view;

那么,我看不准又怎算得稀有?

The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.

太阳也要等天晴才照得明亮。

O cunning Love! with tears thou keep'st me blind,

狡猾的爱神!你用泪把我弄瞎,

Lest eyes well-seeing thy foul faults should find.

只因怕明眼把你的丑恶揭发。

莎士比亚英文诗歌4

Canst thou, O cruel! say I love thee not,

你怎能,哦,狠心的,否认我爱你,

When I against myself with thee partake?

当我和你协力把我自己厌恶?

Do I not think on thee, when I forgot

我不是在想念你,当我为了你

Am of myself, all tyrant, for thy sake?

完全忘掉我自己,哦,我的暴主?

Who hateth thee that I do call my friend?

我可曾把那恨你的人当朋友?

On whom frown'st thou that I do fawn upon?

我可曾对你厌恶的人献殷勤?

Nay, if thou lour'st on me, do I not spend

不仅这样,你对我一皱起眉头,

Revenge upon myself with present moan?

我不是马上叹气,把自己痛恨?

What merit do I in myself respect,

我还有什么可以自豪的优点,

That is so proud thy service to despise,

傲慢到不屑于为你服役奔命,

When all my best doth worship thy defect,

既然我的美都崇拜你的缺陷,

Commanded by the motion of thine eyes?

唯你的眼波的流徒转移是听?

But, love, hate on, for now I know thy mind;

但,爱呵,尽管憎吧,我已猜透你:

Those that can see thou lovest, and I am blind.

你爱那些明眼的,而我是瞎子。

莎士比亚英文诗歌5

O, from what power hast thou this powerful might

哦,从什么威力你取得这力量,

With insufficiency my heart to sway?

连缺陷也能把我的心灵支配?

To make me give the lie to my true sight,

教我诬蔑我可靠的目光撒谎,

And swear that brightness doth not grace the day?

并矢口否认太阳使白天明媚?

Whence hast thou this becoming of things ill,

何来这化臭腐为神奇的本领,

That in the very refuse of thy deeds

使你的种种丑恶不堪的表现

There is such strength and warrantize of skill

都具有一种灵活强劲的保证,

That, in my mind, thy worst all best exceeds?

使它们,对于我,超越一切至善?

Who taught thee how to make me love thee more

谁教你有办法使我更加爱你,

The more I hear and see just cause of hate?

当我听到和见到你种种可憎?

O, though I love what others do abhor,

哦,尽管我锺爱着人家所嫌弃,

With others thou shouldst not abhor my state:

你总不该嫌弃我,同人家一条心:

If thy unworthiness raised love in me,

既然你越不可爱,越使得我爱,

More worthy I to be beloved of thee.

你就该觉得我更值得你喜爱。

本文经用户投稿或网站收集转载,如有侵权请联系本站。

发表评论

0条回复