莎士比亚英文诗歌5篇精编(双语)
Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,你的胸怀有了那些心而越可亲,Which I by lacking have
supposed dead,(它们的消逝我只道已经死去);下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!
莎士比亚英文诗歌1
Let me confess that we two must be twain,
让我承认我们俩一定要分离,
Although our undivided loves are one:
尽管我们那分不开的爱是一体:
So shall those blots that do with me remain
这样,许多留在我身上的瑕疵,
Without thy help by me be borne alone.
将不用你分担,由我独自承起。
In our two loves there is but one respect,
你我的相爱全出于一片至诚,
Though in our lives a separable spite,
尽管不同的生活把我们隔开,
Which though it alter not love's sole effect,
这纵然改变不了爱情的真纯,
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.
却偷掉许多密约佳期的欢快。
I may not evermore acknowledge thee,
我再也不会高声认你做知己,
Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame,
生怕我可哀的罪过使你含垢,
Nor thou with public kindness honour me,
你也不能再当众把我来赞美,
Unless thou take that honour from thy name:
除非你甘心使你的名字蒙羞。
But do not so; I love thee in such sort
可别这样做;我既然这样爱你,
As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.
你是我的,我的荣光也属于你。
莎士比亚英文诗歌2
As a decrepit father takes delight
像一个衰老的父亲高兴去看
To see his active child do deeds of youth,
活泼的儿子表演青春的伎俩,
So I, made lame by fortune's dearest spite,
同样,我,受了命运的恶毒摧残,
Take all my comfort of thy worth and truth.
从你的精诚和美德找到力量。
For whether beauty, birth, or wealth, or wit,
因为,无论美、门第、财富或才华,
Or any of these all, or all, or more,
或这一切,或其一,或多于这一切,
Entitled in thy parts do crowned sit,
在你身上登峰造极,我都把
I make my love engrafted to this store:
我的爱在你这个宝藏上嫁接。
So then I am not lame, poor, nor despised,
那么,我并不残废、贫穷、被轻藐,
Whilst that this shadow doth such substance give
既然这种种幻影都那么充实,
That I in thy abundance am sufficed
使我从你的富裕得满足,并倚靠
And by a part of all thy glory live.
你的光荣的一部分安然度日。
Look, what is best, that best I wish in thee:
看,生命的至宝,我暗祝你尽有:
This wish I have; then ten times happy me!
既有这心愿,我便十倍地无忧。
莎士比亚英文诗歌3
How can my Muse want subject to invent,
我的诗神怎么会找不到诗料,
While thou dost breathe, that pour'st into my verse
当你还呼吸着,灌注给我的诗哦,
Thine own sweet argument, too excellent
你的甜蜜的论点,太优秀了
For every vulgar paper to rehearse?
对于每一个普通排练呢?
O, give thyself the thanks, if aught in me
感谢你自己吧,如果我诗中
Worthy perusal stand against thy sight;
有值得一读的献给你的目光:
For who's so dumb that cannot write to thee,
哪里有哑巴,写到你,不善祷颂--
When thou thyself dost give invention light?
既然是你自己照亮他的想象?
Be thou the tenth Muse, ten times more in worth
做第十位艺神吧,你要比凡夫
Than those old nine which rhymers invocate;
所祈求的古代九位高明得多;
And he that calls on thee, let him bring forth
有谁向你呼吁,就让他献出
Eternal numbers to outlive long date.
一些可以传久远的不朽诗歌。
If my slight Muse do please these curious days,
我卑微的诗神如可取悦于世,
The pain be mine, but thine shall be the praise.
痛苦属于我,所有赞美全归你。
莎士比亚英文诗歌4
O, how thy worth with manners may I sing,
哦,我怎能不越礼地把你歌颂,
When thou art all the better part of me?
当我的最优美部分全属于你?
What can mine own praise to mine own self bring?
赞美我自己对我自己有何用?
And what is 't but mine own when I praise thee?
赞美你岂不等于赞美我自己?
Even for this let us divided live,
就是为这点我们也得要分手,
And our dear love lose name of single one,
使我们的爱名义上各自独处,
That by this separation I may give
以便我可以,在这样分离之后,
That due to thee which thou deservest alone.
把你该独得的赞美全部献出。
O absence, what a torment wouldst thou prove,
别离呵!你会给我多大的痛创,
Were it not thy sour leisure gave sweet leave
倘若你辛酸的闲暇不批准我
To entertain the time with thoughts of love,
拿出甜蜜的情思来款待时光,
Which time and thoughts so sweetly doth deceive,
用甜言把时光和相思蒙混过--
And that thou teachest how to make one twain,
如果你不教我怎样化一为二,
By praising him here who doth hence remain!
使我在这里赞美远方的人儿!
莎士比亚英文诗歌5
Take all my loves, my love, yea, take them all;
夺掉我的爱,爱呵,请通通夺去;
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
看看比你已有的能多些什么?
No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;
没什么,爱呵,称得上真情实义;
All mine was thine before thou hadst this more.
我所爱早属你,纵使不添这个。
Then if for my love thou my love receivest,
那么,你为爱我而接受我所爱,
I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;
我不能对你这享受加以责备;
But yet be blamed, if thou thyself deceivest
但得受责备,若甘心自我欺绐,
By wilful taste of what thyself refusest.
你故意贪尝不愿接受的东西。
I do forgive thy robbery, gentle thief,
我可以原谅你的掠夺,温柔贼,
Although thou steal thee all my poverty;
虽然你把我仅有的通通偷走;
And yet, love knows, it is a greater grief
可是,忍受爱情的暗算,爱晓得,
To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury.
比憎恨的明伤是更大的烦忧。
Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
风流的妩媚,连你的恶也妩媚,
Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.
尽管毒杀我,我们可别相仇视。