莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐朗读
Some glory in their birth, some in their skill,有人夸耀门第,有人夸耀技巧,Some in their
wealth, some in their bodies'
force.有人夸耀财富,有人夸耀体力。下面就是小编给大家带来的莎士比亚英文诗歌,希望能帮助到大家!
莎士比亚英文诗歌1
When in the chronicle of wasted time
当我从那湮远的古代的纪年
I see descriptions of the fairest wights,
发见那绝代风流人物的写真,
And beauty making beautiful old rhyme
艳色使得古老的歌咏也香艳,
In praise of ladies dead and lovely knights,
颂赞着多情骑士和绝命佳人,
Then, in the blazon of sweet beauty's best,
于是,从那些国色天姿的描画,
Of hand, of foot, of lip, of eye, of brow,
无论手脚、嘴唇、或眼睛或眉额,
I see their antique pen would have express'd
我发觉那些古拙的笔所表达
Even such a beauty as you master now.
恰好是你现在所占领的姿色。
So all their praises are but prophecies
所以他们的赞美无非是预言
Of this our time, all you prefiguring;
我们这时代,一切都预告着你;
And, for they look'd but with divining eyes,
不过他们观察只用想象的眼,
They had not skill enough your worth to sing:
还不够才华把你歌颂得尽致:
For we, which now behold these present days,
而我们,幸而得亲眼看见今天,
Had eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise.
只有眼惊羡,却没有舌头咏叹。
莎士比亚英文诗歌2
Not mine own fears, nor the prophetic soul
无论我自己的忧虑,或那梦想着
Of the wide world dreaming on things to come,
未来的这茫茫世界的先知灵魂,
Can yet the lease of my true love control,
都不能限制我的真爱的租约,
Supposed as forfeit to a confined doom.
纵使它已注定作命运的抵偿品。
The mortal moon hath her eclipse endured
人间的月亮已度过被蚀的灾难,
And the sad augurs mock their own presage;
不祥的占卜把自己的预言嘲讽,
Incertainties now crown themselves assured
动荡和疑虑既已获得了保险,
And peace proclaims olives of endless age.
和平在宣告橄橄枝永久葱茏。
Now with the drops of this most balmy time
于是在这时代甘露的遍洒下,
My love looks fresh, and death to me subscribes,
我的爱面貌一新,而死神降伏,
Since, spite of him, I'll live in this poor rhyme,
既然我将活在这拙作里,任凭他
While he insults o'er dull and speechless tribes:
把那些愚钝的无言的种族凌辱。
And thou in this shalt find thy monument,
你将在这里找着你的纪念碑,
When tyrants' crests and tombs of brass are spent.
魔王的金盔和铜墓却被销毁。
莎士比亚英文诗歌3
What's in the brain that ink may character
脑袋里有什么,笔墨形容得出,
Which hath not figured to thee my true spirit?
我这颗真心不已经对你描画?
What's new to speak, what new to register,
还有什么新东西可说可记录,
That may express my love or thy dear merit?
以表白我的爱或者你的真价?
Nothing, sweet boy; but yet, like prayers divine,
没有,乖乖;可是,虔诚的祷词
I must, each day say o'er the very same,
我没有一天不把它复说一遍;
Counting no old thing old, thou mine, I thine,
老话并不老;你属我,我也属你,
Even as when first I hallow'd thy fair name.
就像我祝福你名字的头一天。
So that eternal love in love's fresh case
所以永恒的爱在长青爱匣里
Weighs not the dust and injury of age,
不会蒙受年岁的损害和尘土,
Nor gives to necessary wrinkles place,
不会让皱纹占据应有的位置,
But makes antiquity for aye his page,
反而把老时光当作永久的家奴;
Finding the first conceit of love there bred
发觉最初的爱苗依旧得保养,
Where time and outward form would show it dead.
尽管时光和外貌都盼它枯黄。
莎士比亚英文诗歌4
O, never say that I was false of heart,
哦,千万别埋怨我改变过心肠,
Though absence seem'd my flame to qualify.
别离虽似乎减低了我的热情。
As easy might I from myself depart
正如我抛不开自己远走他方,
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie:
我也一刻离不开你,我的灵魂。
That is my home of love: if I have ranged,
你是我的爱的家:我虽曾流浪,
Like him that travels I return again,
现在已经像远行的游子归来;
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
并准时到家,没有跟时光改样,
So that myself bring water for my stain.
而且把洗涤我污点的水带来。
Never believe, though in my nature reign'd
哦,请千万别相信(尽管我难免
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
和别人一样经不起各种试诱)
That it could so preposterously be stain'd,
我的天性会那么荒唐和鄙贱
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
竟抛弃你这至宝去追求乌有;
For nothing this wide universe I call,
这无垠的宇宙对我都是虚幻;
Save thou, my rose; in it thou art my all.
你才是,我的玫瑰,我全部财产。
莎士比亚英文诗歌5
Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there
唉,我的确曾经常东奔西跑,
And made myself a motley to the view,
扮作斑衣的小丑供众人赏玩,
Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear,
违背我的意志,把至宝贱卖掉,
Made old offences of affections new;
为了新交不惜把旧知交冒犯;
Most true it is that I have look'd on truth
更千真万确我曾经斜着冷眼
Askance and strangely: but, by all above,
去看真情;但天呀,这种种离乖
These blenches gave my heart another youth,
给我的心带来了另一个春天,
And worse essays proved thee my best of love.
最坏的考验证实了你的真爱。
Now all is done, have what shall have no end:
现在一切都过去了,请你接受
Mine appetite I never more will grind
无尽的友谊:我不再把欲望磨利,
On newer proof, to try an older friend,
用新的试探去考验我的老友--
A god in love, to whom I am confined.
那拘禁我的、钟情于我的神袛。
Then give me welcome, next my heaven the best,
那么,欢迎我吧,我的人间的天,
Even to thy pure and most most loving breast.
迎接我到你最亲的纯洁的胸间。
莎士比亚英文诗歌5首推荐朗读