台词-玩具总动员1经典台词

All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move! 大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动

Now, empty that safe!掏空保险箱

Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!钱钱钱

Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! 住手 住手 可恶的蛋头

Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃

Help! Baa! Help us! 救命 救命啊

Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊

Reach for the sky! 飞向天空

Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!不 是胡迪警长

I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头

Doh! How'd you know it was me?你怎么知道是我啊

Are you gonna come quietly?快跟我走吧

You can't touch me, Sheriff!你休想 警长

I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了

Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. 我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬

Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! -呀

You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots. 你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧

You saved the day again, Woody你又拯救了危机 胡迪

You're my favorite deputy. 你是我最喜欢的副警长

You've got a friend in me片名:玩具总动员 "我是你好朋友"

You've got a friend in me你什么也别愁"

Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.来 我们来抓牛

When the road looks rough ahead道路坎坷困难多"

And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed要十万八千里才到家门口"

Just remember what your old pal said牛仔 把他们围起来 "你只要想起我在你左右"

Boy, you've got a friend in me "我是你好朋友"

-Yee-haw! - Yeah, you've got a friend in me "哦对 我是你好朋友"

Hey, cowboy!嗨 牛仔

"有些人比我能干比我强"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am

"身体健壮走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too

来吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe

"也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do

"对你是毫无保留" It's me and you, boy

"多少的岁月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!

"我们的友谊更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die

"你会看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see

"我们的命运紧相连 It's our destiny

"我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right

"哦对 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!

"我是你好朋友" -酷- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!

-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!

-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!

本文经用户投稿或网站收集转载,如有侵权请联系本站。

发表评论

0条回复