台词-玩具总动员1经典台词(3)

我今天晚上另外找个人替我看羊 你看怎么样啊What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?

别忘了 要找我的话 我就在附近Remember, I'm just a couple of blocks away.

快点 快点 小的玩具到前面-Yodel-ay-hee-hoo! -Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front.

-好了 太近了 退..-Okay. Whoa, whoa. Step back.

0000,-大声叫出来 -好了 谢谢-For crying out loud. -Thank you.

试音 试音 清楚吗-Hello? Check. That better? Great.

好 大家都听到了吗 架子上面的 听得见吗?那好Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great.

今天我们第一项议题Okay. First item today:

对了 每个人都找到 搬家的伙伴了没有Uh... oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?

-什么? -搬家的伙伴? 他不是说真的吧-What? -Moving buddy? You can't be serious.

我不知道我们要搬家了I didn't know we were supposed to have one already.

-要拉小手吗-Do we have to hold hands?

你们以为 我在跟你们开玩笑You guys think this is a big joke.

我们只剩下一个礼拜的时间 就要搬家了We've only got one week left before the move.

我不希望任何玩具被丢下来 两个人一组I don't want any toys left behind. A moving buddy.

如果还没有 去找一个来 If you don't have one, get one!

好了 接下来...对了 All right, next. Uh, oh, yes.

星期二晚上 我们开的塑胶老化大会Tuesday night's plastic corrosion awareness meeting...

我认为呢 非常的成功was, I think, a big success.

我们要感谢拼字先生为我们所做的一切And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us.

-谢谢你 拼字先生 -不客气-Thank you, Mr. Spell. -You're welcome.

好了 对了 还有一件小事Okay. Uh, oh, yes. One, uh, minor note here.

安弟的生日派对改到今天晚上Andy's birthday party has been moved to today.

-等一下-Wait a minute here!

什么 怎么会改成今天呢 下个礼拜才是他的生日啊What do you mean the party's today? His birthday's not till next week!

是安弟的妈咪 她丢了珠宝发疯了吗What's goin' on down there? Is his mom losin' her marbles?

很显然安弟的妈咪 希望在搬家之前开一个派对Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move.

-我不担心 你们也不需要担心啊 -I'm not worried. You shouldn't be worried.

-胡迪当然不担心了 -Of course Woody ain't worried.

安弟从幼稚园开始 就最喜欢他了He's been Andy's favorite since kindergarten.

拜托 蛋头先生Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head.

如果胡迪说不用担心 那么我绝对不会担心If Woody says it's all right, then, well, darn it, it's good enough for me.

胡迪以前从来没有弄错过Woody has never steered us wrong before.

好了 各位 每年圣诞节跟生日 都得来这么一次Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go through this.

但是如果安弟有了新恐龙呢 很凶的那一种But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one?

本文经用户投稿或网站收集转载,如有侵权请联系本站。

发表评论

0条回复