台词-玩具总动员1经典台词(4)

我想我是绝对受不了 被抛弃的打击I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!

听着 没有人可以取代我们Hey, listen, no one's getting replaced.我们讨论的重点是安弟This is Andy we're talking about.

我们被安弟玩了多少次 并不重要It doesn't matter how much we're played with.

重要的是 安弟需要我们的时候 我们就在他身边What matters is that we're here for Andy when he needs us.

那才是我们做玩具的目的 对吧That's what we're made for, right?

对不起 我很不想打断会议 但是... 他们来了Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but... they're here!

客人在三点钟方向Birthday guests at three o'clock!

-保持冷静-Stay calm, everyone!

-会议结束-Uh, meeting adjourned.

老天 你们看到那些礼物没有Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents?

我什么都看不到I can't see a thing.

我们绝对会是 下个月车库拍卖的货品了Yes, sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.

-有没有恐龙形状的礼物啊 -Any dinosaur-shaped ones?

-拜托 礼物都在盒子里 白痴-Oh, for crying out loud. They're all in boxes, you idiot.

礼物越来越大了They're getting bigger.

-等一等 那里有个小件的-Wait, there's a nice little one over there. -Hi!

-写着:垃圾罐 -我们完了-Spell: trash can. -We're doomed!

如果我派部队出去的话 你们能安静下来吗If I send out the troops, will you all calm down?

-能 能 我们能 -好 省省电池-Yes! Yes! We promise! -Okay! Save your batteries.

帅 胡迪 这一招真有效Very good, Woody. That's using the old noodle.

队长 请立刻派侦察队到楼下去 紧急状况Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red!

-该怎么做你知道的 -是 长官-You know what to do. -Yes, sir!

好了 各位 你们都听到了 紧急状况All right, men. You heard him. Code Red!

重覆 紧急状况 侦察计划开始执行Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute!

快Let's move! Move, move, move, move!

所有的人都到客厅来 要拆礼物了Everyone in the living room. It's almost time for the presents.

让开 让开N{fs163c&H000000&}All right, gangway, gangway.

有个这个 我们就可以知道And this is how we find out...

那些礼物是什么了what is in those presents.

好了 谁的肚子饿了Okay, who's hungry?

薯片在这里Here come the chips!

有原味还有烤肉口味的I've got Cool Ranch and barbecue! Ow!

本文经用户投稿或网站收集转载,如有侵权请联系本站。

发表评论

0条回复