台词-玩具总动员1经典台词(2)

好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...

一二三四 -One, two. Four.

好 这样就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...

可以留到搬家吗-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!

-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.

-好 派对要开始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.

-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”-Yee...haw!

,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady

,有人在水源区下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.

来 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.

再见了 胡迪 "导演:约翰拉赛特" -See you later, Woody.

,我的天哪 今天要开生日派对 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?

,好了 各位 已经安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!

我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.

怎么叫我当 口水公主的临时保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.

嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.

-你看 我是毕加索 -我听不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.

没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊 你这个大扁脸 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?

-队长 看到弹簧狗没有 -报告长官 没有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!

好了 谢了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.

我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.

-不行 弹簧狗... -No. S-Slink.

-好吧 那红的让给你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.

-等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 -坏消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?

去叫大家集合来开干部会议了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.

开心点呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!

各位 干部会议了 长蛇、机器人准备讲台-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.

还有画板 拔枪Hey, Etch. Draw!

-你又赢了-Oh! Got me again.

画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.

大伙儿要开干部会议了 快点 快点Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.

我的那个呢Now, where is that... Oh.

谁把我涂鸦板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?

-抱抱龙 你干嘛 -吓到没有? 要说实话-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.

这一次 我差一点就被你吓死I was close to being scared that time.

我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.

我只是一个惹人厌的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.

胡迪 我想要谢谢你救了我的羊群I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock.

本文经用户投稿或网站收集转载,如有侵权请联系本站。

发表评论

0条回复